Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Now that THAT's over...

I cannot tell you how glad I am to be on this side of the 2008 Presidential Election! What a relief that, for better or worse, we are done with the decision making. I'm hoping that now we have decided who is the best choice for President, we'll be able to focus a little more on each other and the things that truly make us happy.

I have been so fortunate over the last few months to have met so many wonderful people at The Scrapbook Cottage. This week, especially, has found many of you seeking out materials for your ATC's. What fun it's been!!

I can't wait to see all our Fiskateer's at the event in Virginia City! Most of all, I'm grateful for the feeling of warm welcome I've recieved from all of you, Fiskateer or closet Scrapbooker....we have a beautiful community that I'm honored to be a part of!!

No comments: