Monday, August 18, 2008

Welcome to CHA Summer 2008!!

CHA was a pretty BIG DEAL for me. First, we had a ton of fun! I got to hang with Joe and Martha (mom and dad) for a long weekend, got to spend "girl time" with Michon, Angela, Amy and the rest of the Fiskateers, and got to be among the first to see all the new things being released for our fall scrapping and crafting!

Where do I start? Well, Martha and I met Joe in Chicago a day early. The show didn't start until Friday, but I saw this as an opportunity to LEARN! Many vendors had set up workshops/classes for Thursday. I pre-registered for as many as I could fit in. I wanted to see what these guys were doing to make scrapbooking more accessible in this economy and I wanted to learn some new techniques.....I know....you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about since all techniques are new to me.....

Anyway, check back on our blog regularly, there's so much I want to tell you about...and most of it's interesting!!

Later today, I'm going to log on and tell you all about Scrappy Cat and my meeting with Kim Roberto. You guys are gonna LOVE her...what a cutie!!!

'til later,
Jennifer






No comments: