Saturday, August 30, 2008

Labor Day!!!!

Hey everyone!!! It's Labor Day weekend and a lot of you are out of town or setting up for picnics to celebrate the end of summer. Well, I got myself a wild hair and decided to close the store for the day. I'm sorry if this puts a wrench in your plans. Next time, I'll make the college girls keep it open for you....promise. They could probably use the hours anyway.

Okay, so here's the deal: Steve and I are loading up the kids and scurrying away to a Hilton in Sacramento. Can you believe we haven't been away as a family since February!!! This is a big deal for us....we have annual passes to Disneyland (interpret as: The Gibson's are Escapists), and we haven't even used them!!!!

Anyway, I'm on my way to get a new battery for my camera....then it's time to pack....did I tell you the pool is open until MIDNIGHT???!!!!

Hope you're having a great weekend and finding yourself grateful for a break from labor, I am....see you when we get home....Jen

No comments: