Saturday, November 15, 2008

Girl's Night Out Midnight Crop



Hey everybody!! I don't know about the rest of you, but I had the best time last night at our Girl's Night Out Midnight Crop! We saw some new faces at The Cottage and, Oh My Gosh!!! They were the most fun group!!! We were all giggling long into the night! What was your favorite item to dip into the chocolate?? I'm totally down for the bananas and the cinnamon twists....did you like the strawberries, the marshmallows.....??




I know, I know....it's not about the food, it's about the SCRAPBOOKING!! Yeah, Yeah. I get it. It's just that the chubby-cheeked girl in me had as much fun playing in the chocolate fountain as I did admiring everyone's projects. I saw one of the cutest softball/baseball albums to date. One of our guests was working on a wedding album for a friend - what a GREAT gift!!! I love what we do!!




Keri with Lia Sophia really went "all-out" with her give-aways, don't you think? I am still ga-ga over the beautiful ring she gave me as a "Thank-you" for booking a party!! A little bit of luxury (even costume luxury) really serves as a great "pick-me-up". Here's a picture of the ring right here
the design is called "Constellation". Nice, huh?






Speaking of "pick-me-ups", mention this blog post and get an additional 20% off your entire purchase at The Scrapbook Cottage. Offer expires 11/24/2008 discount not offered on Cachet Candles. Please mention code word - "pick-me-up" at time of purchase to receive discount.


No comments: