Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Thursday!

Hey everyone!! Hope it's a GREAT day for you! I went to my favorite Dental Hygienist on Wednesday... whew! She did a fantastic job for me....you see, I'm a chicken. Probably you already knew that, though. Anyway, her name is Temple and she was so patient with me! Thanks, Temple.

Did you make it to the Fisk-a-Friendzy this last weekend in Virginia City? Fiskars and Angela really put on a fantastic event for us! To see a video posted by Stephenie - one of the original Fiskateers - go to youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K4PWq_xzD0 I think I did a pretty good job of looking like a dork....don't you? It takes effort for some, comes natural to me.

Wassail from Basic Grey came in this week along with Cloud 9's Christmas Joy line. For those of you who celebrate Hanukkah, we've got some beautiful Hanukka themed papers and embellishments just waiting for your projects!

Good things are just around the corner for all of us...if you have a minute,come on down to the cottage for a visit...coffee's on, cocoa is waiting. There's usually some little treat ready to be enjoyed. While you're here, we'll show you what's new and what's exciting in our neck of the hobby world.

See ya Soon!
Jen

No comments: